Archticks outlined

I'm having a small problem with my dimension "ticks" appearing as an outline instead of filled. I'm currently using AutoCAD 2010. Help plz. this is driving me nuts....

Check FILLMODE and make sure its set to 1. Also check to see what visual style you're in.... type SHADEMODE and make sure you're in 2D Wireframe. Those are the two first options I would check first.

Checked and double checked.. it seems that only one of my drawings is doing this.. i ran an audit and purge but to no avail..

I just did a quick test. I selected Architectural tick in DimStyle dialog box. Next, I created a linear dimension. So far so good. Then I went and checked FILLMODE. It was set to its default of "1". I reset this to "0". Guess what? My filled in ticks now show up as outlines.

Try setting FILLMODE to "1" and then do a REGEN.

I just did a quick test. I selected Architectural tick in DimStyle dialog box. Next, I created a linear dimension. So far so good. Then I went and checked FILLMODE. It was set to its default of "1". I reset this to "0". Guess what? My filled in ticks now show up as outlines.

Try setting FILLMODE to "1" and then do a REGEN.

That was one of the first thing that I did....

Well I got frustrated so I opened up a drawing where all the dimension ticks are appearing correctly copy and pasted my drawings into it and deleted the old one..

Thanks to you and StykFacE for trying to help! Appreciate it...!

That was one of the first thing that I did....

Well I got frustrated so I opened up a drawing where all the dimension ticks are appearing correctly copy and pasted my drawings into it and deleted the old one..

Thanks to you and StykFacE for trying to help! Appreciate it...!

What's funny is that everyone who uses AutoCAD has done this before. Sometimes its the only way to fix things. :)