LineTypeScale LSP (to be select all including blocks,xref)

VisDak

Hi all,

Good day, is there any of route that will select all lines, blocks or xref to change the linetype scale, because i have recieve some of the drawings that ltscale is meters, but our standard drawing are work om millimeters 1000 when i change the ltscale to 100, the line type will be larger and some are not visible as hidden lines,

i need an route that will chprop all including block and xref are selected to be change the line type scales decided what scale will be input, please if you have some route like i need,

thanks in advance

The appearance of dotted lines is given by the product of global linetype scale (set by LTSCALE command) and the entity’s linetype scale (set in Properties). So you can control entire drawing content by adjusting the value of LTSCALE. This way will avoid going and adjusting each entity (by hand or automatically).

Regards,

Thanks for the reply msasu, ya i already work on that my problem is i just recieved an architectural background on other company and there ltscale that there set is different on our standard blocks that we are using, if i adjust the lt scale on their their setting our blocks will not visible the hidden or dotted lines,

im planning to adjust the architectural ltscale as on our standard ltscale, only i need is easiest way to adjust there linetype scale by not exploding there blocks, that it will select all entities at once and adjust their line types as i wanted,

for example there line type scale is 1000 on properties check i need all of it will be adjust to 10 linetype scale including their blocks. so that it will fits in our standard blocks and our drawing layouts the line typescale,

again thanks:)