Hidden Viewports Problem

ServaCleanCAD

i do 3D drawings...and when printing we have it set so the view in plan is all hidden...now for some reason in this 1 drawing the plan views wont hide, i have checked all the settings and they are all correct. i have even created a new viewport to see if that worked but no joy. Any ideas? attached are examples of my problem

CORRECT.jpg

WRONG.jpg

How did you hide them? Are you using wipeout? Or is it that you want to keep the viewport from printing?

If wipeout:

The wipeout frame draworder must be in front of the object you are trying to hide.

If viewport showing is the problem:

Go to layer manager and locate the printer icons. When it's dim on the certain layer that means any object on that layer will not print

Please list the things you have checked

SAMPLE.JPG

Its just the visual style...its set to "hidden" when i print...its really starting to pi$$ me off now

Its just the visual style...its set to "hidden" when i print...its really starting to pi$$ me off now

You've checked in layer manager and nothing there can solve your problem? How about plot settings? I don't think I completely understand your problem

SAMPLE.JPG