Render in Acad 2011

sevdo2000

Hello friends.

I'm training with autocad 2011 render and matterials. It's better than earlier versions. But in earlier (2009) version the render window - I can close and there is a button to switch on (in the main window "show render window"), or there is a button to interrupt the rendering in main window - in 2011 there is no buttons like that or?

Thanks with advance .

P.S. I tried to find "two sided matterial" in 2011... but there isn't

Type RENDERWIN at the command line. Or Ribbon > Render Tab > Render Panel > Render Window.

Don't know about the two-sided material? It's still available in 2010. Have you checked the Help files?

I found it (render window) - its more down from it's original position, and little more hiden. For the two sided matterial - I couldn't find anything - just apply the matterial to one face not to 3d obj (may be thats the idea - there no reason to have such option ...??)