Front View?

Alex91

delete, i figured this one out on my own

Good! Welcome to the forums Alex! 8)

Where, just curious, are you posting from?

I'm from Michigan currently attenting high school this drawing is for one of my finally assignments along with multiple others like it. Maybe you guys good provide some insight or review my drawings before i submit them to my teacher?

I'm from Michigan currently attending high school this drawing is for one of my finally assignments along with multiple others like it. Maybe you guys good provide some insight or review my drawings before i submit them to my teacher?

I'm sure you would get a lot of responses posting work in these forums. Forum members love to help! Except when they should be sleeping? Up late are we?

In high school, early 60's, we only had paper for mechanical drawing and/or drafting classes. We've come a long way.

Now, AutoCAD! :geek: Good luck with your studies!

Aye up late indeed trying to get my work done, almost there. Not sure if it's correct though. Funny thing is i did my drafting and design class last trimester and passed with flying colors :) i enjoy the pen and papper a little more than AutoCAD, still learning the program i guess.

from my perspective of view - autocad should be used just for 2d.

i have to say that 3d interface is terrible, its a veist of time.

when i was using autocad for my 3d drawings i thought its works fine, but then i found more advanced 3d progrms . Like solidworks, inventor. i have to say its entire new level. and you cad feel the power of 3d modeling.

so this is my opinion.

Most of us have to work with the budget and the software they (the beancounters) give us. If you already have one high-priced package it is tough to justify replacing it with another unless a good argument can be made.