autocad 2010 "combining block"

yun3683387

i had combine my 3d drawings into a block, can i "unblock" it? separate it again?

i found out tht explode will make my 3d drawings no longer solid object, so i cant use explode...

No you can't. And using explode is not recommended as you probably know by now. You might be able to slice the object. Post an image so we can have a look.

• 2 months later...

i already tried to slice the object, but it doesnt work... =( post the image? hmmmm.... u mean post the autocad file?

i downloaded some 3d model from the internet, but the 3d furniture i downloaded they had already block together...

i got no choice but to draw by myself.... =(

Post an image file (jpg or png) so we can see what this piece of furniture looks like. Then tell us where you would need to slice it.

The Slice command has a couple of options you might not be familiar with that might do the trick.