model/paper space tabs disappeared

br0604bom

how can I get the modelspace and paperspace tabs at bottom left of the drawing screen back?

they have vanished for some reason!

many thanks to someone with the answer

Or this...

"If the Model and layout tabs are hidden, click the Model button on the status bar at the bottom of the application window."

how can I get the modelspace and paperspace tabs at bottom left of the drawing screen back?

they have vanished for some reason!

many thanks to someone with the answer

As JBullseye74 mentioned, Here in the image look for Layout elements and make sure it is checked.

Document1.JPG

:oops: Thanks J - I removed mine to check where to get them back...unfortunatly I had forgotten how to....

No Prob Tig :D

• 4 years later...

I cannot seem to find a tab at the bottom right of the drawing for PSPACE. It was there in all previous versions of autocad, including R 2010 but not in R 2014. Any suggestions are thoroughly appreciated.

Update:

I just discovered how to switch back and forth using the model/layout buttons. No need to respond to my original post.

Edited by Verdant1
Answered my own question

• 2 years later...

thank you, this helped me today, 9/24/2016...over 6 years after your posting. I noticed the "display layout an model tabs" were already checked. Does this suggest something else is going on. So I un-checked it...re-checked it. I had to perform the task a couple of times, close the drawing, and re-open it. Do you know if this is normal? or maybe just a hiccup?