Metal stud DB rotate issue

beardking

I have the attached DB that I originally got from somewhere online (possibly right here even). I've made 1 change to it and that is to add a rotate action to it. I can't seem to get the rotate to work correctly. If I insert the block and adjust the size of the stud via the lookup and THEN rotate, all is well. But if I try to adjust the size after I've done the rotate, all kinds of things go wonky. Anyone of you gurus out there wanna help a man out?

Thanks in advance.

Beardking

Metal Stud - Dynamic.dwg

Beardking, where are you posting from?

Try this dynamic block and see if it'll do the trick. :wink:

Tankman, that one actually seems to have less functionality than I was looking for. Unless I'm missing something, the only options were the sizes of the studs. Am I correct?

Nevertheless, I had also posed this question up on the AUGI forums and someone fixed my block by removing the actions from the rotate selection set. I've attached the working file in case anyone wants it.

Beardking

(Oh, and I'm in Dallas, TX. I've updated my info, I thought that was already on there but I was incorrect.)

Metal Stud - Dynamic.dwg

Great you made out OK.

How's things in Dallas? Years ago my little brothers had a sheet rock business there.

Have a great week and thanks for the block too!