Problem with Autocad 2011

tjs131

Hi everyone

My situation is that after installing autocad 2011 with no problem nor error messages, when I start the program for the first time and click the activation button, the licensing window appears blank. I close it and click again the activate button, and the autocad licensing window comes up blank, does some one can help. I'm using version 2009 and it's all fine and works perfectly, but cannot get the new version running, I have uninstalled it a few times and installed back again with no luck.

Make sure your computer has the latest updates..? I'm guessing, but it seems like maybe some kind of Javascript failure or something, making the window appear blank?

Is there stuff there that's not visible? Like buttons/links or something (ie- does your mouse cursor change as you move around the window?)

Make sure your computer has the latest updates..? I'm guessing, but it seems like maybe some kind of Javascript failure or something, making the window appear blank?

Is there stuff there that's not visible? Like buttons/links or something (ie- does your mouse cursor change as you move around the window?)

No, the mouse cursor doesn't change when I move it around. The PC has the latest updates. The licensing window comes up blank, no image, nothing, after clicking the activate button...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for the reply MikeScott

• 4 weeks later...

I was getting the same blank window after clicking the activate button. searched the net and found out that it was due to some javascript error and you have to re-register jscript.dll. I tried this and it worked for me.

· Click Start

· Click All Programs

· Click Accessories

· Right click Command Prompt

· Click Run as Administrator

· Enter the command, regsvr32 jscript.dll

there will be a pop-up which will give you the success message. open up autocad and try activating it again.

hope it works for you.

cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some users have found that a complete uninstall/reinstall does not solve the problem. I think it has something to do with an entry in the Registry that remains even after the uninstall. Find a reputable Registry cleaner (see PC World). Uninstall > create a Restore Point > run the Registry cleaner then reinstall AutoCAD.

• 6 months later...

BLANK WINDOW

i did how "sjain432" said, for this jscript.dll it accepted and show succes message

but anyway, when i read autoCAD, i have still this BLANK WINDOW.

maybe you have another solution how can i activate?

• 5 months later...

hello

i need help

i m trying to use autocad2011,after entering the key,i m getting this error registration error (0015.111) and i can't use autocad..what i have to do for this registration error??

Rishav: Where did you obtain your copy of AutoCAD 2011?

Is this a student version or a full commercial version?

You can get assistance with registration errors directly from AutoDesk by calling the number contained within this link...http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10246273&linkID=9240617.