HELP-ME PLEASE,again another FATAL ERROR

LULA BRASIL

Excuse me for English lords and bother you:oops:, the more I have a problem in my Autocad 2009 soon began to appear the following message:

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation 0x0088 EXCEPTION AT READING 618A0A8FH.

I wish you two please help me thank you very much.:)

I'm waiting and sorry to bother, since searched the net for several hours and no scans could find the answer you are my salvation earned:cry:

I'm new in the forum is already beginning with the first post asking how annoying:unsure:.

translation by google translator

Excuse me for English lords and bother you:oops:, the more I have a problem in my Autocad 2009 soon began to appear the following message:

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation 0x0088 EXCEPTION AT READING 618A0A8FH.

I wish you two please help me thank you very much.:)

I'm waiting and sorry to bother, since searched the net for several hours and no scans could find the answer you are my salvation earned:cry:

I'm new in the forum is already beginning with the first post asking how annoying:unsure:.

translation by google translator

Open a new session of autocad and go into the menu browser, top left, file, drawing utilities, recover. Browse for the file and click on it.

After that, same with audit, just above recover.

Should work, good luck.

What were you doing or attempting to do when the error occurred? Were you opening, closing or printing a drawing? Were you using Copyclip or Copy/Paste?

truth is my brother who uses this software:oops:, but I'm home now I'm trying all ways to helpo:) ... my brother was doing a graphics machine and when he click on the hidden 3-D visual I get an error:unsure:...

Note: I did recover, and preceded by not resolved:cry:

Perhaps there was a problem with the geometry.

What do you mean not resolved?

I'll talk to him about it my brother

what his friend had suggested above did not work

in moment thanks all sugested