Roll Over Problem

ziemerd

When I roll over a block it's suppose to change the objects of the blocks to thicken. For some reason that is not happening with a particular set of blocks. I tried to draw a line starting at the center of the block but the osnap couldn't see the center of the circle. Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks.

Dawn

I just noticed while trying to roll over a block that there was a tiny little padlock. Is there a way to a block? If so how do I unlock my blocks?

Thanks.

Dawn

Ok...It looks like the layer was locked which is strange because other things on that layer did not act the same way. But anyway, I unlocked the layer but I am still having trouble with these particular blocks. I still cannot draw a line snapping to the center of a circle in the block.

Ok...now it's working. :shock: All I did is to delete everything not needed trying to get the drawing as small as possible to upload it but something happened and now it works. I'm not sure what happened.

Ok...now it's working. :shock: All I did is to delete everything not needed trying to get the drawing as small as possible to upload it but something happened and now it works. I'm not sure what happened.
As long as you're happy.:wink: