Editing Tables in TL changes text size

I created a couple tables in autocad, i can go in and edit with no problem, when the boss goes in to edit the table (make corrections to the text) the text size goes from 3/32" which is our standard to 3/16" any ideas as to why?

attached is one of the troublesome tables, on my full version i cannot get it to repeat the problem occuring in LT

EDIT: I edited my table style, someone changed the text height in there (dont know why that it effects LT but not full- dont know why autocad does half the things it does) and inserted a new table... YAY the boss can edit the new table without the text size changing. Now how to i get the already inserted and filled in tables to act the same? Would prefer not to recreate them but can if thats the only way

troublesometable.dwg

Hi Chelsea,

I noticed in your table style you used your own text style for data but you left standart for header and title it's normal ?

Bye

Pascal

Thanks for taking a look, tried changing the data cells to standard and the same problem persists. Also have the problem with the header doubling in text size, while the title remains the set 1/4"

Well, select your table right click and choose remove all proprety overide.

Your table going to reset its style and tell what's happen ?

Thats what happens when LT tries to edit a cell but why? with LT can you have no property overides?

thanks for the continued searching, changed that and tried to have the boss edit it, same problem even with textsize set to 3/32 when he double clicks to edit a cell it changes to 3/16

Normal I am autocad trainer in france, and your problem is very strange.

Well, Also I noticed in your table style, you have different height is it normal ?

I think the height in table style is the problem, I have created a new table style and made sure the heights within it are set properly, at one point those were set properly but somewhere down the line they were changed by someone for some unknown reason. With the new table style the boss can change and edit things with no problem. I've spent the last 2 hrs re entering all the information into new tables with the new styles

I did try changing the table style in the properties to the new one but that did not work.

Thanks for all your help and time put into looking for a solution