Forcing Properties on Multiple Objects

Kemphas

Hey guys, im back again gluttin for punishment.

3 Questions here.

#1 I finished my model and was placing everything on Layout Tabs when i realized my Mview's were not displaying any of my TEXT. I thought it was due to my Layers property so I checked that and all is fine. Also created a new Layer and re defined Layers to the new one / other layers that worked.. Still not Displaying through my Mview.

Come to Find out all my Text Is Annotative. I can change its annotative property object by object but honestly theres allot of text i require that is 'Annotative'. Is there a way to force a Property on multiple objects through Command Line such as Annotatvie = 0 ? I tried a command 'annotative' without success...

Anybody?!?!

#2 For some reason I click on one object and than a second one and it highlights them both (As if i was holding shift) and im not holding shift. It builds the selection que and does not release unless pressing ESCAPE. Did i accidently turn this mode on? How do it turn it off? I have restarted my computer (as to eliminate a Sticky Keys problem) and ensured that sticky keys is not enabled. Also no other program is acting as my Shift key is Stuck. Suggestions? Solutions?

#3 I designed a Template Layout and When ever it prints the Text is Vertical however on the Layout it displayes accuretly. Regardless of using a .PC3 for my Cute PDF (Software Printer, Prints anything into PDF Format and allows you to save file) I constantly have to go into Page Setup open advanced and deselect Landscape hit apply and go back into advanced and re apply Landscape. Although the drop down menu states 11X17 (Landscape) it displays a Portrait style measurement in the window.. until I do the above procedure...

Any Ideas?

Any way to Print to a PDF with Autocad without having those layers tabs on the left to turn on and off?

- Thanks in Advance guys