Geforce GTX 275 and OPENGL C3D 2010

Active Earth

We have two machines with Geforce 275 Cards that support opengl. We are running C3D2010. What can we do do enable to opengl here. We are running windows 7, 4 gig ram, quad core 6600. All the driver and other updates have been done. I have high and low over the net with no luck. I cant find the ini or cfg file that determines the option of opengl or d3d. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know how to edit the approved hardware list? Perhaps by adding the gtx 275 to that list it will enable the opengl. When you do the update for certified hardware it updates an xml file somewhere that I haven't been able to find.

You can edit the approved hardware list by hacking into the AutoDesk website and overriding what AutoDesk recommends after testing graphics cards with their software.:lol:

I can't believe you asked that question.

Autodesk official answer

1. Thanks for taking time to send you question to the AutoCAD Team.

> AutoCAD 2010 does not support OpenGL, we only have a Direct3D driver

> and an Autodesk Driver. By Default the Autodesk driver should be

> active.

>

> Is there a reason why you require OpenGL?

2. Currently in 2010 and 2011 we have removed the opengl option due to stability issues with vendor drivers.

Apparently you can leave your quadro cards at home.