Conversion error from Pre Civil 2007

rossuwp00

This may be a bit obscure, but I have an interesting problem. I have a *ton* of *.dwg and *.tif files that were created pre-2007, with a base unit of feet. However, we just noticed that when we open these files in Civil 3D 2008, and use the Units command, the files have all revert to 'inches'. Now, we can manually adjust every file from 'inches' to 'feet', resave and all will be well. However, that'll probably take 2-3 days. I had heard there was a command or routine that was out there that could automatically change the units back to feet (as the Auto Desk people were aware of the issue) for an entire directory, but I have not been able to find it. Is there anyone out there who has come across this issue and knows where I can get the routine? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!