Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration?

ILoveMadoka

Does anyone know of a place where Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration (v6.1) is discussed like Autocad is discussed here?

I have a question about how to do something and can find

no community to ask questions.:?

Right Hemisphere's site is worthless!

TIA

• 2 years later...

Yea basically.. I mean we have the program manual but it really doesnt provide much help..and its like 800 pages. I think once SAP bought Right Hemishere things got out of whack. Im about to call our the sales guy that got us onto this program .. he has some experience with it maybe he can help

Specifically the problem I am having.... An update just came out that allows you to put the animations on an Ipad. For some reason tho,, no pieces that have Fade In commands show up on the screen. Also Parts dont fade out in their designated steps but in the following step. So a bolt unscrews in step 15..then it fades out in step 16, followed by the nut that unscrews..then the nut fades out in 17.

I can't do anything about that sorry. Forums are only as good as the participation of their members. Some thrive while others struggle or fail. Thems the breaks.