(Left) click and drag doesn't work anymore.

Brasilian Engineer

First of all, I am using AutoCAD 2008.

As of a couple weeks ago, whenever I try to move any object or set of objects by clicking and dragging, the pointer changes to a mouse cursor with a small rectangle right below it, and the object refuses to move. The mouse cursor is visually identical to the one you would get in MS word or other programs when you move an object that is "In line with text".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for your time.

First of all, I am using AutoCAD 2008.

As of a couple weeks ago, whenever I try to move any object or set of objects by clicking and dragging, the pointer changes to a mouse cursor with a small rectangle right below it, and the object refuses to move. The mouse cursor is visually identical to the one you would get in MS word or other programs when you move an object that is "In line with text".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for your time.

My 2009 does that same thing too, on click and drag, but the stuff moves if I pull it by a grip.