change camera angle of preset views

nicnicman

After creating a simple 3d model of a house I have arranged 4 viewports to show 4 different views of the house. I'm using the autocad default SW, SE, NE, and NW Isometric views to show the entire building on one sheet. My problem is that I do not like the camera angle of these default views. It seems to high. I can manually alter each view with ORBIT, but I would like for the camera angle to be consistent on each view. Is there a setting I can change to alter the Isometric camera view consistently between each viewport so as to make it shoot from a lower vantage point?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

The VPOINT command allows precise changes to the view direction. AutoCAD’s SW iso, for example, could be recreated with

Command: [color="Green"]_vpoint[/color]

Current view direction:  VIEWDIR=0.0000,0.0000,1.0000
Specify a view point or [Rotate] <display compass and tripod>: [color="green"]-1,-1,1[/color]
Regenerating model.

A view from a similar direction, but with a lower vantage point, would be created by reducing the Z value (i.e., -1,-1,0.75).