Moving an OLE

chris_ward

Why am i struggling to move this object?

I have inserted an OLE object (just a company logo) but im really struggling to move it to the place in the drawing that i want it.

By selecting the object and right clicking MOVE, it carrys on as if its going to move but then once i click the position i want it in it just bounce back to its previous position. Its frustrating me as im guessing this should be pretty simple to do.

Im using CAD 2007LT

Regards Chris

What file-format is the logo? Have you tried inserting it as a image instead of an OLE? Not sure if 2000 makes a difference between the two though - how have you insertedthe object now?

the picture is in abode, i managed to do it like this before, dont understand why it wont move though. im using 2007 not 2000

Glad that you got it working - If this is a logo that you plan to use more often, I would recommend getting it in a image-format (Jpg, bmp) instead, handles better imo.

thanks, i think i will do. I have it moving where i want now, but i have just plotted the drawing and the logo is printing on its side, despite looking correct on the computer? any idea why this might happen?