Shared PC3 files coming up blank

chillywilly100

We recently upgraded to Acrobat 9 and I created a new PC3 file that contains our typical sheet sizes for PDF plotting. When I share the PC3 file, something different happens each time. On 1 users computer, they get 1 of the custom sizes, and not the rest. On others, they get just the default settings, with all of the custom sizes and sheet size filters (etc.) missing. I have copied to the network, email, flash-drive, and all have the same results.

Our IT group upgraded all at the same time, and I can only assume they did it the same way since they used an install from the network.

When we upgraded to C3D 2010 late last year (from 2008 ), our current PC3 files seemed to work just fine, and was not until the adobe upgrade that we decided we need new PC3 files. Other issues include (especially on 11x17) the print coming vertical, and the image coming horizontal, so does not fit the sheet, and also PC3 files just not working anymore (a contributing factor to new PC3 files), forcing users to use the custom sheet size from another PC3 file.

Our old system has a PC3 file for each size. I was able to easily make a new PC3 file with all sizes contained in one. Could this be the problem? Can a PC3 file realistically only have one "different" size? If so, why does it work for me, partially for one, and not at all for the rest?