Export/Plot BMP

boomoto

I have a nice code that I have working great right now for getting the user to select whats he/she wants to be exported to a .bmp, the problem is that there cad is set up to work with a black back ground and colored lines.

What I want is for the bmp to have a white background and change all lines to black.

So I don't know if there is an option for this when using the export function or if I need code to change everything before the user selects everything

probably have to change your background to white before you export.

I was leaning towards this, now is there a simple script to do this using vba?

Have you investigated the WMFBKGND system variable? It defaults to ON in r2002, but I think it defaults to off in later versions.

I am afraid that I wouldn't know how to do this in vba

Have you investigated the WMFBKGND system variable? It defaults to ON in r2002, but I think it defaults to off in later versions.

I am afraid that I wouldn't know how to do this in vba

Yeah my problem is that where using 4 different versions of autocad and i need this program to work on all of them and i need everything to be automated..... at this point i think i'm going to just create a new layout and get the images off that layout.... just got figure out how to remove a layout now lol

You could write a code to test the ACADVER sysvar and to take an action or other depending on the returned value. I posted a program some time ago to write something on the screen. If AutoCAD supported it, the drawing area was maximized.

Better see it here:http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1159