Question about render settings

bastymydawg

Scenario : 2 dwg files, Interior of a simple bedroom with some furnitures (practice file from the training center), and the other one a simple wallclock hanged on a wall (created at my home PC).

Problem : Regardless of PC Specs

I've tried rendering both files here at home, the file coming from the training center rendered fine using high settings for a couple of minutes. BUT the other one which was created here at home takes a medium setting for almost 20+ minutes!!

Is or Are there settings binded/migrated in a dwg file? the interior have much more elements compared to the one i have here at home, I was just wondering why it takes too long to render a simple wallclock rather than the interior of a bedroom?

@red33

Yes, but i'll check it again...

@eskalipsi

thanks for this link,I'll try adjusting settings later.

As Red suggested, you just have to compare the settings between the two files. There are too many variables to consider and it would be impossible for us to tell you what's wrong without actually seeing your settings, and your files. Can you post a screenshot of your Advanced Render Settings for both files? It might also help to see the rendered images of both files.