Text hiding under the Viewport

dreamer

I need to put text over a viewport in paperspace, neither Bring to Front or Bring above Objects has any effect, text still hiding under the Viewport that isn't locked.

The only way to see the text is Visual Style set to 2D Wireframe but I don't want the wireframe.

Appreciate your help please.

What visual style is being used in the viewport?

Did you use the Texttofront command?

I use 2010 as well and I had no problem with text in paperspace appearing over the contents of my viewport. I used a visual style of 3D Hidden for the object in my viewport.

Thanks for the image ReMark.

No, tried texttofront, doesn't work. None of the default Visual Styles work except in 2D Wireframe.

Let me get this straight. The only way you can get the text to stay in front of the viewport is if you use 2D Wireframe as the visual style within your viewport?

Can you post the drawing?

It was stupid of me. Actually if my drawing is created in 2010 version I am okay. The drawing which I wanted to put text over viewport was created in 2070, hence the impossible.

Thank you ReMark for your effort.

Oops! What's happening to me? Two stupid mistakes in one morning?

No worries mate, I was just joking - it happens to the best of us, the number of times I change from 2008) to 2008 ) is astonishing. Glad that you got the problem sorted :)