Problems with Lighting in Render

faedother

Hello, this is my first time posting here.

I have searched and searched around this forum and other forums trying to figure out why I my lights in my Model do not render properly.

Here is a test render of my project. test1.jpg

Now the lights are set to 3800 Lumen and I have set the refraction index of the flooring material to 2.89.

I have done the calculations for the room and 3-4 lights, each 3800 lumen, should light up the room to class room standards, with little shadows.

So my problem is that I do not know how to get the lighting in this room to represent, accurately, the lighting of the room when it is built.

If you could help me out, that would be amazing.

Thanks,

Faedother

Fantastic, just enabling Indirect Illumination fixed most of the problems. So now I will just adjust the Photos and Rays till it looks right. Thanks.

And play with "final gather" ON. with or without idirect ilumin. Set "presentation" mode on top. The render filter type changes for better result.

Here is the results with the Indirect Illumination turn on and the Final Gather turn on.

test8.jpg

Sorry for the water mark.