world ucs rotated

paul1966

i have a drawing i am using as an xref, the world ucs on the drawing is rotated so when i overlay the xref its not lined up with my drawing. had a quick look in the ucs menu but can not figure out how to rotate the world ucs back. Help!

still not sure?, in the ucs options if i select view the ucs rotates back to where i want it. i save the drawing and then attach it as an xref and its still rotated.

You're going to have to rotate one of your plans. First go to your XREF file and change your view to be oriented to world ucs from the "view" commmand. After that decide which plan you want to rotate, find the appropriate angle, and rotate.

i have a drawing i am using as an xref, the world ucs on the drawing is rotated so when i overlay the xref its not lined up with my drawing. had a quick look in the ucs menu but can not figure out how to rotate the world ucs back. Help!

To rotate the "World" you need to first set the ucs to world, this is done with ucs, press enter, world, press enter, then you have to use the command plan, press enter, then world or ucs (Which has world as reference), press enter, and you will have your view and reference system in World, ucs being the reference system and plan the view. I'm not sure if this was your question though. If you want to rotate only one of them (view or reference system) then you only have to do one of these 2 set of commands.