not aligned coordinates

3dmax designer

thank you very much, is there a shortcut in entering coordinate quick by pressing a key or assign a key like for example key 1= 90 deg, key 2=45 deg then just enter the length. I am new to autocad, i just used it for file link manager in bringing it to 3d max.

I would suggest enabling Polar Tracking (f10). Right-click on the icons at the bottom of the screen (next to the coordinates) and select Settings. choose Polar-tab and choose what increment of the angles you want, perhaps 45degree.

Then when you start a command, select the start point, drag your pointer in the desired direction and you will see a dotted line and a soft snap to that line - as long as you see that line, you can enter the lenght and the line will be that length in the direction of your dotted line.