Disappearing content

CADSKET

:(:cry::reallymad:

Hi,

Some help please!!

In our office I and another run AutoCAD LT 2007, others run 2006. We save our work as 2004 so everyone can open it. Working on this basis for the past 3/4 years has seen no problems.

Recently we have all experienced the same intermittent fault and cannot determine what is occurring.

I and other CAD users, will complete drawings, everything is there inc title block and all other blocks, poly lines etc which make up the drawing. Then go to print preview and everything but the X-REF disappears. Usually our title blocks stay present too but I've had them disappear a few times too. Do a print and it prints as the print preview shows, not as the drawing actually is in model/paper space. This happens on all the computers in our office, saving as to a different location, closing and reopening etc all makes no difference. It has happened on drawings we have contracted out to CAD firms to draw up for us and also ones we have set up ourselves.

All layers are present and set to plot, tried different printers, window plots, extents etc.... everything obvious and everything inbetween. Needless to say we're stumped.

Any ideas why this is happening?

What printer or plotter are you using?

Just recently I have had a reoccurence of linework and text dropping out when plotting although the plot preview appears to be fine.