mvsetup text align

Burner

I used mvsetup to rotate viewports so the views fit my templates. Is there a way to align the text in the rotated viewport as well? The text is currently upside-down.

Select it all and use properties for your current situation. But there is no need to use MVSETUP.

In 2010 you can rotate the viewport and the view will rotate with it, if VPROTATEASSOC is set to 1.

You can set you text to align with the orientation, that is in the text style manager.

I basically want to flip the text with the dimension while maintaining the overall appearance.

After selecting the appropriate dimensions, I can rotate the text within the properties menu, but the leader line in the small dimensions is distorted. It seems as if the insertion point is off.

Suggestions?

While within the property menu, play around with the following:

Text

Text view directiion: Left to right / Right to left.

Text pos vert:

Text pos hor:

And see what will happen to your dimensions.

Text pos hor & text vert seems to be grayed-out & locked on "centered" for all dimensions with leaders.

Dimensions w/o leaders align just fine with this method.

I am more concerned with appearance at this point.