sending to 2007

louser

i have 2010 and my boss has 2007, when i send i use the etransmit and it zips the file. he opens it on his and its just totally construde. stuff all over the place. is there a better or easier way to send. i'd really hate to go back down to 07.

well all of the dimension i have placed and all the text changes style and jumps to random places. some gets big some gets small. some of the numbers change to words and letters.

So you create the drawing in 2010, do a "save as" to 2007 format and eTransmit that off to your boss. Your boss gets it and maybe plays around with it and in the process screws the drawing up?

Are we talking 2D or 3D drawings or a combination of the two?

Are you using features native to 2010 that do not translate well to 2007?

he just opens it and its all over the place. 2D drawings and i dont think im using anything special that shouldnt work on 2007

ive only sent him one other drawing and it wasnt as detailed as this one. same program same layers same dimstyle. there is just more content in this drawing.