couple of odd issues..

kippax

delete button on my keyboard no longer works as an AutoCAD shortcut. Annoying as I use it an awful lot.

Also, when I select any object it no longer indicates what layer it is on in the layer menu window.

(This is on top of the fact that when I open layer properties manager from the toolbar, AutoCAD crashes, but I've found an easy work around for that)

.... and now editing a block by double clicking it has vanished... is this install falling apart before me ??

you fekkin star !!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

cured the lot in one go !!!!!

...think this is something to do a common bug that resets loads of stuff when you run MVSETUP

Hi,

Just experienced the same issues as Kippax, looks like the CAD Tutor forums save the day again! Thanks so much for the help Ipseifert.

Funny how these AutoCAD system variables seem to change on their own sometimes, just to keep us on our toes.

regards,

mw