PUBLISH cuts off random drawings

Krztoff

Hi guys,

Some advice here would be much appreciated. Whenever I publish my layouts, the plotter randomly cuts off some drawings (about 1/3rd to 1/5th gets sliced off). For example if I plot 6 layouts in 4 copies, it might print only 1/5th-1/3rd of layout 1 in 2 copies and layout 3 in 1 copy. After the job is done I have to recount the drawings and republish the ones that got sliced :( I have not tried sheet set manager, so I don't know if that works any better.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I believe it can be related to the PAGESETUP parameters of each layout. It can also be the printer configuration that is varied across the different layouts. It would be interesting to find a way to have a global look out for such problems.

Sincerely Yours,

Nicolas.

Maybe something goes wrong during the process when each layout is being automatically opened and regenerated in order to be sent to the plotter? I try to do some other things while autocad keeps publishing my drawings. I work with other software, browse this forum :D and stuff like that. I will try to leave it alone one time and see if it helps if I do nothing during the process while the pages are being sent to the plotter.

I don't think that the issue might be related with the pagesetup, since the pages come out OK if I plot them one at a time, in as many copies as I want.