Need help for Penn Foster Autocad drafter school

cruisehun

I almost finished the Penn Foster AutoCad drafter school. I'm running out of time. I hope someone know that program and can help me out very soon about the last 3 drawings. PLease contact me here or ******** or call me at ******** ! I will "real" appreciate that !!! Thanks before!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruisehun

• JD Mather

• ReMark

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simply attach here what you have completed so far for advice and guidance.

Of course no one here is going to do the work for you - but there will probably be lots of step-by-step suggestions teaching you how to do the work yourself.

If you cannot finish the assignments within the alotted time - that is probably a good indication that this field is not for you.

It's not a very good idea to post your email address on public forums, and it's a really bad idea to post your phone number. For your own protection, I have removed them from your post.

As for getting help with your drawings, feel free to ask whatever questions you need to, but don't expect anyone to do the drawings for you. That's not how this site operates.

....probably a good indication that this field is not for you.

.....and if you disappear without asking a single on-topic question.....

(2) 1-1/2″ Ø × 18″ STD. AB. W/3-1/2″ PROJ. @ EA. COL.

Well this is not really clear for me! Could you explain ? thx

I'm totally guessing here as I use a different standard but,

1.5 inch diameter x 18inch length stud (threaded) (AB?) With 3.5 inches projecting from each column.

Now let's wait and see how close I am. (shouldn't this be covered in class - are you permitted to ask the instructor questions?)

I'm totally guessing here as I use a different standard but,

1.5 inch diameter x 18inch length stud (threaded) (AB?) With 3.5 inches projecting from each column.

Now let's wait and see how close I am. (shouldn't this be covered in class - are you permitted to ask the instructor questions?)

AB refers to anchor bolts with a 3 1/2" projection above the concrete surface.

no. I ask here before but probably i will ask them too:-) I do not really know they will know that or not exactly!

Thank you very much the help, i will continue from this!

If you read the text above that 'callout' it tells you-

two anchor bolts that are each 1 1/2″ in diameter and 18″ long. The bolts project out of the concrete slab 3 1/2″.

So- (2) 1-1/2″ Ø × 18″ STD. AB. W/3-1/2″ PROJ.

(2) two off

1-1/2″ Ø 1-1/2" diameter

x 18″ 18" long

STD. AB. standard anchor bolt

W/3-1/2″ PROJ. with 3-1/2" projecting

The 'callout' is just shorthand to save writing long notes on the drawing.

The abbreviations used are standard, but can change from industry to industry and from country to country.

You soon get used to using them and once you realise its shorthand you can usually guess the meaning of any new ones you come across.

Woow! Thank You! This is the perfect answer! Thank You your time for me and for everyone who tried to help me!

Have a wonderful day!

Csaba

• 1 month later...

I am stuck on a different project, actually it is the one after that. The topic is HVAC and I think I have it right, but I am having a really hard time seeing 4 different views of plate 2. See page 18 for the instructions. I attached what I have so far so maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

HVAC Project.pdf

HVAC Plate 2.dwg

Yes. The four different developments is where I am struggling. I may be over complicating it because in there it says there are several different ways to draw the development and I am just to draw 4 different ones. But matching those up to show 2 of them with the front view showing the 10" side and then the other 2 showing the 14" side is where I am stuck. I can't picture what they are wanting me to do there. Thank you for your help in advance.

• 9 months later...

can someone post plate 3? i just need a rough draft on what is should look like

and the dimentions, im a skilled at expertly copying any rough sketches and posting them into auto cad

can someone post plate 3? i just need a rough draft on what is should look like

and the dimentions, im a skilled at expertly copying any rough sketches and posting them into auto cad

Posting the same question in multiple threads is frowned upon here. It just confuses matters.