How to print all sellected paper tab to PDF once

Hao

There is a command called EXPORTPDF. I only discovered it last release, so it might not be in 2008. It changed my life for plotting all pages to PDF.

If you want more control over which layouts to print, then as BIGAL said, use PUBLISH command. You will need to create a named page setup in the top left of your plot dialogue box with details of your PDF plotter so that you can select it from a list in PUBLISH.

Thanks for help. I use CAD 2005. But I am sure that back 2 years ago, the CAD manager setup my computer and all I needed to do was to sellect all tabs and to use print rather than publish to plot them all in one time print command.

The Publish command existed back in AutoCAD, but not in the LT version.

I recommend using the Publish command if you can.

If you want to print using the layout tabs, then activate the first tab, hold down "Shift" then click on the last tab. This will select them all. Then you can right click on a layout tab and click Publish.

If you right click on a tab when you have only one selected then you have the option to plot. However this is grayed out if you have multiple tabs selected.