Properties Dialog Box Messed Up?

Godzirra

I have been a cad user since version 11 and have not hat this problem til now. I have actually been using LT09 for a while before this problem happened, and now I can't figure out how to fix... on to the problem...

Screenshot Photo of my problem:

http://a.imageshack.us/img704/1047/acadproblem.jpg

When I try to double click on item, (or click button and then item, either way), my properties dialog box is messed up. It shows nothing selected for me to change.... and it's really messed up size wise. I can't drag the corners to resize. I can't select any items to modify... no text, lines, nothing.

Other than just popping up... it does NOTHING.

Whats the deal? Is it a setting I accidentally messed up? What do I do? Do I have to reinstall acad???

I could show a screenshot but it's not allowing me to post link for "spam" purposes til I have 9 posts... so I guess I have to go spam 9 bogus messages just so I can show a screenshot in the hopes somebody will understand what I'm trying to explain.

Have you run a Registry Cleaner lately? If so you may need to do a repair (not reinstall) of your Acad installation.

Well I don't know what the deal is with you not being able to see picture. Whats it say when you click link??? Let me try it a different way...

acadproblem.jpg

You can see in the photo the green line is selected (the one with "cold snaps")... but nothing is showing in the dialog box... which is all messed up horizontally, and I can't resize.

Whats it say when you click link??? Let me try it a different way...

It said something about 'No server' or something... tried it a gain and it worked.That being said, my comment about a registry cleaner still stands.