Adding rungs

ko31505

As I create rungs with the default numbers 741 -whichever by usign the default rung numbers I cannot add rungs I click on the ladder using the "ADD rungs" and if the numbering stops at 753 I will not put a 754 rung on the current ladder. Is there a way to do this? the book I am using seems to claim so.

Thanks

You're using the Add Rung tool to add rungs between the vertical rails of a ladder correct? How are you picking the insertion point?

• 3 weeks later...

What I really want to do is add one in between existing rungs and have the rest of the rungs just move down one at the bottom. Is this possible?

thanks

• 5 months later...

I hope this would do what you want.

You can add rungs by clicking the first number of the rung and right click on it and chose edit component. A sub window would appear and in there you would be able to modify the spacing and rung count and reference start number of the ladder diagram. I know this would effect the whole ladder diagram.

let me know if this solve you problem.