Invisible Laywalk

showa

I want to use the Layer Walk command.. but when I go into it there is supposed to be a little window that pops up that allows me to scroll through the layers. I've used it before on this computer.. but it seems like its run off the edge of the monitor and I don't know where it is.

I have dual monitor setup. I've tried changing the positioning of the monitors, turning off (disabling) the second one, minimizing all other applications, and it doesn't have a typical Windows Alt+M command for moving the window.

System:

Windows 7

AutoCAD 2011 LT

Dual Monitor

• 1 year later...

I am experiencing the same issues and can't seem to figure it out. i type in laywalk and all that happens is nothing expcet for beeping when i click the mouse and the command line is blank. I have to hit escape for autocad to respond and then it cancels the command. I am using autocad 2010 installed on a lap top. When i am in the office the laywalk command owrk fine but when i work from home the error occurs and the laywalk dialogue box does not open. PLEASE some out there must know something!!!!HELP HELP

If the dialog box is lost off-screen:

Start the Laywalk command

Press ALT+Spacebar

Press the Down Arrow

Press Enter

Press the Left Arrow

The dialog box should now be locked to your mouse and you should be able to bring it back on screen