Help with Polar Array

Fire_col

Now then,

Been a while since I've been, not using AutoCAD much these days. However I am using it today.

I've got an elipse drawn and I need to copy some lines around it, now I've tried using the Polar Array but it keeps arraying the item in a circle rather than the Elipse that I want. I can't think of any other way to do what I want so, can any of you guys help me out with a solution?

Cheers

I'd be interested too. I often have to space chair blocks around eliptical tables, the only way I know to do it is to use reflect with second point as a tanjent to the elipse, although the spacings are then completely arbitary.

Cheers Busseynova Mirror with tangent has worked quite well, but far too time consuming and as you said not as accurate as we'd like.

ReMArk, I couldn't agree with you more, elliptical array would be ace, or even better array along path, we can extrude etc. along a path so why not array, it makes perfect sense to me! Ok rant over :P