Xref not showing in print preview

BuntyBunty

Greetings,

I am drawing up an electrical and lighting schematic using an xreffed GA plan. However in the print preview the xreffed plan is not showing up at all, also the title block is not showing up and that is merely lines in paperspace. The xref is not on a layer that is frozen or locked or set not to print.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks

BB.

Open the Layer Manager and check if it on the default layer ... if not ..check if the NEW VP FREEZE for the

Layer which the Xref drawing laying on.

Or re-attach the Xref drawing once again.

Hope this would get it worked.

Hi, the drawing is not on the default/defoints layer and the New VP Freeze command is not on for the layer that the xref has been placed on. I have opened and reattached again but still nothaving any luck.

Any other suggestions? I have to get these out for client approval today.

BB.

Here's a thing, I just unloaded the xref and did a print preview and everything was showing except for the xref ofcourse. But when I turn the xref back on and do a print preview, nothing is showing.

Are there wipeouts on the drawing which are hiding things? Wipeouts can be a pain

Type "TFRAMES" that will turn the frames on. then have a look around for wipeouts (Or doe a QSELECT see if wipeouts are there)

• 2 months later...
hi- have you ever solved this problem? I am having the same thing right now, driving me crazy. please help

Attach your dwg so we can take a look at it