2010 CAD - slow mouse pointer

bobsy852

I've just sat down to do a bit of extra work thisevening and it's the first time i've really used my CAD2010 at home! However I'm finding the mouse pointer to be rather slow! I usually have it set on quite a fast motion speed in the windows mouse settings. And it works fine in the rest of the computer, on explorer or using media player etc. But in CAD it seems to be going very slow! :?

Any ideas why?

Computer details in my tab on the left, remember it's my home computer, the 1 i thought was a better machine! :(

Edited by bobsy852
No problemo no moro!

Is my graphics card helping AutoCAD at all at home? or is this a card not recognised by AutoCAD?

I dont have any video capture software/cards but I'll take a video of my screen on my fone later when i get home again and post a youtube like to the video on here so that you can see what it looks like! :)

Edited by bobsy852

*SOLVED*

This was a known issue by AutoCAD, i just didn't know where to look!

The asnwer was found here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14898223&linkID=9240617

I had already tuned hardware acceleration on, but did not know about the DYNMODE setting. This was set to 3, and after changing it to "0" I've had no issues since!! :)