one seat - two installations

fle

I own one seat of Acad2011 which is installed on my work station in the office. There are some occasions where I would like to work at home. Would Autodesk balk if I were to install Acad on my home computer as well? No one else would have access to the program, so it would not be used simultaneously on two different computers.

thanks

From the Autodesk EULA:

Section 3. Permitted and Prohibited Actions

3.1.2 Additional Installation.

Except with regard to Educational Institutional, Student and Evaluation Versions only, You may Install and Access a second copy of the Software on the hard disk of a second Computer owned by You or under Your control provided that:

(i) the original and second copies are used only by the same person;

(ii) the second copy is Installed and Accessed only on either (a) with respect to Network Versions, a redundant server that makes the Software available for use only when Your primary server on which the active Software copy is Installed becomes inoperable, or (b) a notebook computer or other non-server computer away from Your usual work location for the purpose of enabling You to perform work while away from Your usual work location;

(iii) only one of the Software copies is Accessed at any one time; and

(iv) both copies of the Software are Installed and Accessed exclusively with the copy protection device (if any) supplied with the Software

Remember, that Subscription members have a different ELUA, I did not know about it until our reseller told me about it. It permits the subscription holder to install on a workstation and a remote workstation, but removes the requirement that the second station is owned by the company. I have a copy of it somewhere around here.