Need help creating a few lisp routines or one lisp routine with multiple commands.

cadmando2

Need help creating a few lisp routines or one lisp routine with multiple commands.

Creating Detail blocks for HVAC standards

The person who worked before me was not being consistent with creating detailed blocks.

All the detail blocks where created scale factors. Some were created 1=1.

There where different font styles and most of the text heights the same, leader lines with different arrow head sizes that where exploded.

I have over 500 detail blocks that I have yet to change.

I created a template drawing with all my layers, light types, font style “Arial” & dimstyle.

I have streamlined the process by using some script files, however the biggest task is scaling each

detail block down to where the font size is 3/32 or 1/8 size, converting the text to mtext and “G-notes” layer & erasing the exploded leader lines with arrow head and redo the leader line using qleader and even redoing dimensions lines and changing there layer to “G-notes”.

Thanks.

Actually I have this lisp routine. What I am working on is CAD Standards and I’m fixing all their HVAC mechanical details that are a miss right now.

I just need some simples lisp routine if I can find them or have them created.

If I new lisp I would create them my self, But I have not had the time. Most jobs I work on are due yesterday. Doing HVAC commission and Energy simulation. I don’t have a lot of time.

I have a full plate at work and at home and I have not had time to learn Visual lisp at this time.

I just need to finish the mechanical details complete so we can use them. There are 1601 details we have on the server, but not all of them we will not use. That is an other reason why I’m going threw them.

My guess is by the time I’m finish their mite be 500 to 600 Mechanical, Electrical, Fire & Plumbing details we mite use.

That is a lot to go threw, cleaning up and fixing to do.

And any way I can stream line things to cut the time in half would be great help for me.

Start by searching for editing blocks by Lee Mac and AlanjT they have some really good routines that do all the stuff you want in one go. pretty easy to change the questions to a predefined answer as the source code is provided.

Also you may be able to batch them so it does them say overnight. Make sure you run on a copy of the originals.

open dwg1 runleemaclisp close Y etc