Very challenging - cloning loudspeaker by pictures

avico78

Hi There,

I'm planning to produce the speaker (see in picture),

The problem is that i don't know all the sizes but i'm sure there is a way to do it.

I know some of the size for example - Height and width .

Which 360*360*1400 (mm).

Its very imporatant to me to get the size of cones accurate as possible,otherwise the accoustic values for such configuration can be effected .

I have several pictures and i'm thinking how to do it, I have some background with solidworks but it was long time ago and i want to advice you if it possible to do it with Solidworks and addition how to do it?

For the internal:

http://www.duevel.com/Video/E-Sirius-1.shtml

PFA- Some pictures ...

You can contact me in private also

Thanks !!!

5.jpg

Duevel_Sirius_Inside.jpg

front.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

Are you trying to produce the speaker or speaker cabinet? Both can be done in SW, however trying to reverse engineer a speaker is much more complicated than just creating geometry. If you have no experience building loudspeakers its almost impossible trying to clone this product. The cabinet is straight forward and would be relatively easy to create. One thing to keep in mind is that the enclosure was designed for that particular woofer and without knowing the speaker specifications it would be hard building/tuning an enclosure that fits its requirements. If you plan on building a cabinet for another speaker and you have its specifications it would be easier to tailor the enclosure measurements. The cabinet is also ported, for proper tuning the specifications would be needed.

Edited by bhamze

I'm planning to produce the speaker... (see in picture)

Looks to me like something that would be protected by intellectual property laws!