Macro to edit text attributes?

sinnerboy

I am using LT 2009 . I have placed a block with an attribute to number-tag windows in elevation . Some windows have been removed - and I have to renumber a lot of block tags .

Is there a macro which would allow me to select the block tag and edit the number

i.e. - click on the block and it adjusts the text-number by -2 ( W27 becomes W25 ) .

There are a number of USER variables that can be stored in the drawing USERI1 is an integer USER1 is a real you may perhaps with diesel be able to set a number then recall the user variable and add 1 and put that value into the attribute, within a macro.

"setvar useri1 -2"

Don't use LT sorry

Thanks Bigal - actually I do have access also to a (full) AutoCAD 2009 workstation . So is there a lisp which would allow me to select the block tag and edit the number

i.e. - click on the block and it adjusts a user determined text-number . Example -2 so W27 becomes W25 .