Point display size

rayhawk

Is there some way to manage the point display size in the part file? I am trying to get an image of my part's profile along with the points, but the points are too large and overlap each other. If I could just adjust the point size (like in Autocad) I would be able to get the clear image I need. Thanks.

Sketch Points or Work Points?

If Sketch Points, Points (dots) or CenterPoints (cross marks)?

Can you attach screen capture image?

They are sketch center points. They are imported from excel as a separate sketch so I can easily control them as a group. I just want to lay them over my final profile as shown to make a nice printout of. Hopefully this picture is a clear indication of the issue. If I zoom in, the points look nice, but when you look at the whole part, the points overlap making it difficult to tell where the points are. If they were just dots, they would be too small to pick out. I need somewhere in between, so when I make a large printout they don't overlap.

Finalpoints.jpg

If they were just dots, they would be too small to pick out.

In your image you have black dots and magenta centermarks.

When you change they will be the same size as the black dots (I suspect too big).

To change edit your sketch.

Window select all of the points.

In the upper right corner of your screen you will find an icon that toggles points between dots and centermarks. (see attached)

I hope you are just using those points for general reference and actually used arcs and lines to create the geometry!

Point Toggle.png

Thanks for the suggestion, I should have been more specific though. I was hoping to change the magenta center marks to a smaller size, but still be a center mark. If I change them all to dots, they are not really visible when looking at the full image. The black dots are center marks from the radii, they are not really what I am concerned about.

In autocad you can modify the point both in size and style, and you can make it an actual size, or make it relative to the screen size as in Inventor. It seems like you can't really do that in Inventor, I was just hoping I missed that option.