Outage?

Tiger

I could not access the site all day on Thursday, but I attributed it to the severe weather we had here yesterday morning. There were other sites I could not get to as well, like my ISP home page, even though I had internet service.

We had enough power outages to affect my regional internet servers, hubs, routing equipment, and satelite receivers, but I don't suppose you use those particular pieces of hardware from Sweden.:lol:

Edited by Dana W
e before i

It's not just you. I had numerous problems trying to access the site yesterday for a period of 5 hours. Strange thing was I did manage to get through twice but each time I tried to respond to a thread I "lost" the server. I finally gave up and called it a day. So far, this morning (7:51 a.m. EST for me) I've had no problems.

I just got on ReMark so I guess you slept through most of it :)

Not your regional stuff no, and while severe weather is terrible, I doubt that they span the entire Atlanic :thumbsup:

Dear All,

Apologies for the "Server Not Found" errors you may have seen recently. This is due to some DNS changes at out web host. The issue is now resolved but do let me know if you continue to see this error.

David

I tend to sleep through a lot of things! LOL

Ah yes, the dreaded "Server Not Found" error. Some bloke running around in a room full of servers with no labels on them, right? Ha, ha, ha.

Dear All,

Apologies for the "Server Not Found" errors you may have seen recently. This is due to some DNS changes at out web host. The issue is now resolved but do let me know if you continue to see this error.

David

Drat, I was hoping it was the weather here. It's been so bad I-95 is now paved in yellow brick.:wink: We actually hunkered down in the lower level for yesterday afternoon's little treat. We're nowhere near Tornado Alley, even.

Thanks for the info and all the work you do, David. We're not complaining, just discussing.