all my defaults and menus have changed

gargoyle27

so i was about to edit a drawing and i noticed my toolbars and everything were missing, i didn't think anything of it because i didn't need them, but then when i went to edit something i also noticed that the only items in the tool bar is "file" "windows" and "help" and nothing else whatsoever, none of the "modify" or "draw" bars are there anymore, i didn't change any settings or anything and right clicking is doing nothing anymore (i do know that the mouse itself is working fine)

any ideas what could have happened?

heres a picture, and yes i do have a drawing open right now

autocad problem.jpg

• 1 month later...

Make sure you save a new workspace with say your name, we have lost menus etc and this seems to fix it by changing then changing back, save your profile as well to somewhere else.

Not sure but 2011 seems to have a mind of its own on a couple of cad stations with menu's disappearing. Just made sure menuloaded and saved workspace.