when zooming in doesn't want to zoom out any more

Antheia Erato

When I open a new drawing and try to draw something is ok. But then when I zoom in it doesn't zoom out any more to where it was before and it says that this is the maximum zoom out. and then if I zoom in once again it doesn't want to zoom out to the previous picture either, so my drawing keeps getting bigger and bigger. And it also doesn't want to show me my whole drawing area like you would have this big blank paper on which you can draw so many drawings.

Any clue?

I am using a mouse wheel. And I'm quite new at autocad:oops: What do I have to do for Zoom > Extents or Zoom > All? Do I write it anywhere?:oops:

AutoCAD 2010 I see. I asume you are using the Ribbon.

Click on the View tab. The very first panel on the left is called Navigate. There should be an icon with a magnifying glass labeled Extents with an arrow to the right. Click on the arrow to access other Zoom commands such as Window, Previous and All. Or...

At the command line type Z (for Zoom), press Enter, then type E (for Extents) or A (for All) or P (for Previous) or W (for Window) then press Enter. You are familiar with command aliases aren't you?