OLE Link Broken

SMA

I'm trying to open a drawing with about 30 Excel tables linked to the dwg, but AutoCAD keeps posting an error message saying that the link to the OLE Source file has been broken. I started the drawing from scratch, and I'm the only one who has worked on it, so I know for a FACT that the source file path and name have not changed. I can't get past the error message and get into the drawing to investigate it further. Any ideas as to why AutoCAD would think that the link is broken? Is there a way to bypass the error message so I can get into my drawing? Any help would be apprciated. I'm afraid I may to do the drawing all over and having the problem come up again down the road. With my luck, right before production. :-)

can you open up the drawing with autocad's stand-alone reference manager? you might be able to view the link with that, correct it (assume it needs correcting) and save.

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't aware that AutoCAD had that tool. Unfortunately, it didn't pick up on the Excel tables though. It's probably because they're not referenced in, I use "Paste Special-->Paste with Link" to link the tables to my drawing. It must be a clich in the software. I'm working on about 19 other similar drawings, and none of those have had a problem.