AutoCad 2010 Fetal Error Unhandled e0434f4dh Please Help!

Dfish

Hi, New to the Form, Cant open cad, drawing needs done hope someone can help !

Operate Window 7 64 bit

Program has worked fine for several months ( No issues at all )

The program will open, & then hangs on Fetal Error Unhandled eo434f4dh

exception fd3aaa7dh ( the exception number changes sometimes )

I choice ok & then the program shuts down.

I have tried turning everything off, nothing helps

Thanks !!!!

AutoCAD is not human therefore it cannot have a fetal error but it can have a fatal error.

The program opens fully before crashing or partially opens?

Worked for several months and now crashes. What has changed lately? New hardware? New software? Did it happen to fail after this past Tuesday (when MS releases all its "fixes")? Do you let Windows automatically download and install updates?

Do you have a Restore Point that predates the first time the system had this problem that you could roll back too?

Fatal Error - oops

Thank you for your response

It opens fully but crashes as soon as it opens

New software - I uninstalled

It worked fine yesterday

I do let it download and install updates automatically

I took it back several days with restore didn't change anything

What are your system specs?

Is this a 32-bit or 64-bit version?

Is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit?

Did you download and install any updates for AutoCAD prior to using it for the first time?

Since you have yet to even do a drawing with this program perhaps you should try doing a REPAIR first. If that does not fix the problem you may, unfortunately, have to uninstall the program and then reinstall it. AutoDesk has published a paper that details how to do a complete uninstall prior to reinstalling AutoCAD. You can find this paper on their website. A search of this website should bring up a link to it as several of us have posted it in the past.

The REPAIR option will be listed under your version of AutoCAD in the Add/Remove Software portion of the Windows Control Panel. You should have your installation disk(s) available during the procedure.

A quick look on the Autodesk website for that error code gave this post (related to 2006 but may be the same problem)

-

This error may be attributed to an improperly installed .NET Framework Version 2.0. Apparently when Microsoft made this update available on it's WindowsUpdate webpage, If you downloaded this version, and then subsequently allowed your auto updater to download a later update (.Net Framework V 2.0.5), This update could be corrupted if you shut down your computer before it had been completely loaded onto your hard drive (yes Windows XP allows this to happen). In most cases this did not pose a problem to .Net framework dependent software, however when the next update in sequence gets loaded, things quickly become messy.

I have found a easy resolution to this problem by simply uninstalling all subsequent .Net Framework updates after Version 1.1 Hotfix (IN REVERSE ORDER), and then re-installing the latest version of .Net Framework. I have had no further problems with this Fatal Error at the startup of Land Desktop 2006 or Civil 3D 2006 since I applied this fix on my system .

It seems that .Net 3.5 may have the same problem, see this link-

http://blog.jtbworld.com/2009/04/unhandled-e0434f4dh-exception-at.html