Help: FLEXnet License Finder error message

tzframpton

Ugh.... need some serious help, hopefully soon. I've searched AUGI and Google and can't find a good answer. Our server up at work kinda went haywire and rebooted, now when I open AutoCAD it gives me this error message that I've attached. I went to another workstation and logged on the domain under my user account and same thing. Then I tried another workstation under someone else's user account and same thing. So now, the entire CAD department is down and I have no idea how to fix this.... Any help at all out there? I know it's considered rude to ask this, but the sooner response the better. We have some fires that need to be exstinguished and everyone is down.

Thanks in advance to all who can help. :)

FLEXnet.JPG

Already looked at that, doesn't tell me how to fix it. Well, I guess technically it does but I wouldn't know what the hostname or IP address of the License Manager would be.

Okay I think I'm getting closer.... in the Network Administrative Guide, it talks about the ALM and that it needs to be installed locally. It gives the path but I don't see this path created. I think I might have to insert the disc and install it....

Did you delve further into any of the other links embedded within the one I provided above?

Have you called your authorized AutoDesk reseller?

Do you have a Subscription? If so, have you put in a request for assistance?

Well I didn't figure it out, but somehow the issue went away. I guess the ALM was installed before I got to my new company on the server, or something like that. I was reading in the Autodesk NAG pdf file and noticed you can set up a license server. I think this might be the issue, don't know quite yet. Man that was a scare, lol. Thanks for the effort tho Mark, always appreciated my friend.